General Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all registration ticket purchases.
- No exchange of registration ticket will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- The refund policy are non-refundable, except in the event that SEWTOPIA can find another person to purchase the registration ticket. Refunds are given in the original form of payment or through Paypal. Refunds are also contingent on the amount of time until the event date.
- 11 to 5 months from the event – refund in full minus the $50 transfer fee
- 4 to 3 months from the event – refund in full minus $100 transfer fee
- 2 to 1 months from the event – refund in full minus $150 transfer fee
- 1 to 0 months from the event – refund in full minus $200 transfer fee
- Registration tickets are electronic and TICKET HOLDER must be present at the day of Check-In.
- No third party collection is allowed unless written authorization via email or letter from TICKET HOLDER.
- Resale of registration ticket only applies when PURCHASER cannot attend. SEWTOPIA reserves the right to cancel any ticket that has been resold without written permission.
- Infants in arms or children will not be admitted unless you have permission from SEWTOPIA.
- SEWTOPIA reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio, or video recording is allowed during the event unless other stated by SEWTOPIA. General social media of the event is allowed through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
- SEWTOPIA may add, withdraw, or substitute instructors and/or vary advertised event, and event times, without prior notice.
- SEWTOPIA may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video, photograph or picture.
- TICKET HOLDER agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled dangerous, and illegal substances, and recording devices.
- TICKET HOLDER voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- Any complaints regarding the events will be directed to and dealt with by SEWTOPIA.