Triangle Peaks by Emily Dennis
Triangle Peaks by Emily of Quilty Love. Emily Dennis is the maker behind the Quilty Love brand. Emily is a lifetime creative with a passion for quilting, business and travel. She lives in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula with her husband and 3 kids. The long winters provide plenty of time for designing and quilting
Triangle Peaks is a modern fast and easy Triangle quilt. Beginner friendly quilt pattern and a fast finish.
- Includes 4 size options: Baby, Throw, Twin and Queen.
- Fat Quarter or 1/4 yard cutting instructions.
- Easy beginner friendly.
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Fabric Requirements listed in photos.
- 8.5in Triangle Ruler recommended.
Quilty Love Patterns are easy to read and follow with detailed cutting instructions and plenty of graphics for the visual learner.