Sewtopia and Tara would like to welcome Annabel Lowe Wrigley as a Special Guest to the Color Collective. Instead of a normal six month subscription, we are extending it one month, where Annabel will take over and curate a solid bundle and incorporate it in her own block pattern. Annabel's month will include a custom palette in 12 Ruby & Bee solids as well as an original block design.
Annabel Wrigley is an author, textile designer and modern quilter living in Richmond, Virginia. She loves all things color, her bright and graphic quilt designs combine her love of modern art and design and her obsession with color. She is a co-designer of Ruby + Bee, a 55 piece solid collection with Windham Fabrics with her friend Heather Ross. She has also designed several print collections made up of sweet vintage florals that were so prominent in her childhood. Annabel has also written 5 books for children with C&T publishing, her latest "Sew unicorns, mermaids and Dragons" is the perfect beginner sewing book for kids (and adults) of all ages Prior to her Pandemic move to a new city, She spent the last 11 years teaching children of all ages to master the sewing machine and gain creative confidence. She has also guest-designed a small children's sewing collection for Quilt Cadets and Latifah Saafir. Annabel is currently found teaching on Creativebug and on instagram @littlepincushionstudio
What's in each month's subscription?
- 10 curated solids & 2 crossed dyed Artisan Cotton each month
- A downloadable quilt pattern that coordinates with color palette.
- Access to a private Facebook community group where Tara will share tips and tricks each month about the technique and color palette, and where you can receive advice and feedback on your projects.
- Access to tutorial videos done by Tara & special Guest.
- A discount on solid fabrics for the duration of your membership
Monthly Technique Based Block
Each month you will receive via email to download a technique based block written by Tara. The block measurement can vary each month. Each block:
- List of materials needs to complete block
- Yardage to complete a quilt
- Tips & Tricks
- How to's
- Color sheet
- Additional Colors to help expand the color palette
Examples of some of the skills and techniques we'll be taught each month are:
- Foundation Paper Piecing
- English Paper Piecing
- Freezer Paper Piecing
- Hand Sewing
- And more!
- How does the subscription work?
- The sign up period is from 9/1/21 to 10/15/21. On the 20th your subscription fee will be taken out and the bundle will ship within the week and arrive prior to the pattern delivery on the 1st of the month. You'll will be ready to sew in the beginning of the month
- When will I see Annabel's block??
- Annabel will be the month of May 2022 and she'll be curate her own Ruby & Bee's solids along with a block pattern.
- How will I know it's shipped?
- You'll get an automatic shipping notification with tracking from Sewtopia
- I can't access my blocks
- Email us at [email protected]
- What skill level is this geared towards?
- This is geared toward all quilters! If you need help then both Sewtopia and Tara will be on Instagram and Facebook to help you through each month.
- What is the cost of shipping?
- For our US customers, shipping will be a flat $8.25 and for international customers it will be $25.00
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- You may cancel at any time. Simply log into you account and cancel there or you can email us at [email protected] to cancel
- Can I put my subscription on hold?
- Yes, you can put your subscription on hold by logging into your account or you can email us at [email protected] to hold
- What happens if I moved?
- Just email us at [email protected] before your renewal date and we can update your mailing address.
- Can I combine my orders?
- Yes, we can combine your orders. Please leave us a note at check out. Shipping overages will be refunded accordingly.
- I would like to gift this subscription, is that possible?
- Yes! Just tell us that this is a gift in the note section and make sure that the Ship-To address is to the receiver and we will make sure the packing slip is noted without the amount.
- You didn't answer my question
- Email us at [email protected] and we'll try our best.