We're teaming up with Annabel Lowe Wrigley to expand your solids collection with Ruby + Bee Premium Solids. Heather Ross and Annabel Wrigley have come together to collaborate in creating the beautiful Ruby and Bee Solids, hues inspired from their collections and tried and true colors. The Oeko-Tex Certified, High Density cottons solid offer quilters and makers a superior solid experience with every stitch.
By joining Ruby + Bee's Clubhouse, every month you will receive a 11-12 Ruby + Bee Solid fabrics for a total of 70 fantastic colors. As a special bonus you will receive a complete quilt pattern by Annabel every other month. Each quilt pattern will use an array of colors from the Ruby + Bee fabric line. Additional fabric to make the complete quilt will need to purchased separately based off of each quilts fabric requirements.
What's in each month's subscription?
- 11-12 Ruby + Bee Solids (that last two months will be 11). At the end of the subscription, you'll have the full collection of Ruby+Bee solids, 70 total colors by the end of the subscription.
- Every other month, a new quilt pattern by Annabel Lowe Wrigley
- A discount on Ruby + Bee solids fabrics for the duration of your membership
- How does the subscription work?
- The sign up period is from 9/1/23 to 11/10/23. Starting on the on the 10th of October 2023, your subscription fee will be taken out. Your first bundle will start shipping at the end of October depending on your sign up date. For example if you sign up in November, most likely, your bundle will go out in the that month.
- Will the fat quarter subscription be enough to make the quilt patterns?
- No. Generally speaking, a quilt takes anywhere from 5 to 6 yards of fabric to make. The fat quarter options gives you enough to play with. The half yards subscription will help you make a quilt and you'll have to supplement with more Ruby+Bee Solids.
- How will I know it's shipped?
- You'll get an automatic shipping notification with tracking from Sewtopia
- I can't access my blocks
- Email us at [email protected]
- What skill level is this geared towards?
- This is geared toward all quilters!
- What is the cost of shipping?
- For our US customers, shipping will be a flat $8.00 and for international customers it will be $15.00
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- You may cancel at any time. Simply log into you account and cancel there or you can email us at [email protected] to cancel
- What happens if I moved?
- Just email us at [email protected] before your renewal date and we can update your mailing address.
- Can I combine my orders?
- Yes, we can combine your orders. Please leave us a note at check out. Shipping overages will be refunded accordingly.
- I would like to gift this subscription, is that possible?
- Yes! Select the This is a Gift box above the quantity button and make sure that the Ship-To address is to the receiver and we will make sure the packing slip is noted without the amount.
- You didn't answer my question
- Email us at [email protected] and we'll try our best.