Kylie & the Machine launched in 2017 with a small range of woven labels for the home sewist. When is became clear that this was exactly what was missing in the sewing community, Kylie added more designs to her range and from there it became the KATM you see today. KATM is a team of wonderful people who aim to bring insight, joy, and delight to customers and community. They provide a curated sewing items that will be loved from scissors to thread, buttons to rulers, denim hardware starter kits to refill kits, and vast range of handy tools to just plain old fun stuff like sewing themed socks, advent calendars, and labels to finish off your me-made projects.
The Sweary Sewist 2.0 is a limited edition multipack containing some very sweary labels!
- Sewing is so Badass - 28mm x 30mm
- Swears in Every Seam - 23mm x 30mm
- Make Good Shit - 16mm x 45mm
- 'I Didn't Fuck It Up' End Fold - 55mm x 12mm
- Fucking Fabulous - 55mm x 12mm
- Home-Fucking-Made - 26mm x 28mm
- Sewing is so Badass - End Fold
- Swears in Every Seam - Centre Fold
- Make Good Shit- Centre fold
- I Didn't Fuck It Up - End fold
- Fucking Fabulous - End Fold
- Home-Fucking-Made - Side seam
How to attach:
Centre fold and side seam labels are ideally sewn into the garment (either inside or displayed visibly) by inserting into a seam allowance or facing.
End fold labels are ideally sewn onto the garment (either inside or displayed visibly) by top stitching each end.
Straight cut labels are ideally sewn onto your garment rather than within your garment seams. You can attach by sewing along the edge of the label or by just attaching at 2 or more corners