City Tiles Quilt by Emily Dennis
City Tiles Quilt Pattern by Emily of Quilty Love. Emily Dennis is the maker behind the Quilty Love brand. Emily is a lifetime creative with a passion for quilting, business and travel. She lives in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula with her husband and 3 kids. The long winters provide plenty of time for designing and quilting
- This fun and modern quilt pattern shows off your favorite print fabrics.
- Each block uses a minimal amount of print fabric so a little bundle goes a long way.
- Fat Eighth and/or Fat Quarter friendly.
- Includes instructions to make a 12inch block and 18inch block quilt.
- The 12inch block finished quilt size is 60in x 72in.
- The 18in block finished quilt size is 72in x 72in.
- Intermediate pattern but can be tackled by the ambitious beginner.
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Fabric requirements listed in photos.
Quilty Love Patterns are easy to read and follow with detailed cutting instructions and plenty of graphics for the visual learner.